Request New Student Account

Faculty / Staff

Faculty or staff who need to request a computer account should go to the Technology Services Office in 1 McBryde Hall to fill out a faculty/staff account request form. Faculty who need an ACC account to use in the labs may fill out the section below for "Student".


(also used for Faculty/Staff ACC account requests)

This application may only be used by the user who is applying for an account. It is a violation of the Winthrop University Policy on Appropriate Use of Information Technology Resources for parents, family members, friends, and others to apply for computer accounts on behalf of a student.

Step 1. Find User Record

Your Last Name:
Last 5 Digits of CWID:
If you do not remember your CWID, please contact the IT Service Desk at 803-323-2400.

© Winthrop University · 701 Oakland Avenue · Rock Hill, SC 29733, USA · 803/323-2211